In the absence of a special written agreement, the sending of the order made by the Customer implies his acceptance of these general conditions of sale. No provision made by the customer on the conditions of purchase, letters, receipts or other documents differ from those of Bejor Oy if you have not been expressly accepted by Bejor Oy previously. The listings include prices without taxes, taxes are calculated at the end of order. Orders with destination Ceuta and Melilla are not registered with VAT. Orders destined for the Canary Islands are recorded with the corresponding tax that the customer must pay in customs. Bejor Oy. You can change prices at any time without notice.
All orders can be made in writing or by telephone. An order is not final until it has been accepted by Bejor Oy. Any stipulation abrogating or supplementing these general conditions of sale will be considered as accepted by the Customer in the absence of a written response from the latter.
Once the desired product has been selected, its price is indicated in euros and taxes included. The final price shown includes shipping costs. Individual orders and products that do not appear in the Bejor Oy list. They will be invoiced at the price stipulated in the commercial proposal.
4. METHODS OF PAYMENT
In Bejor Oy You can pay for your purchase in any of the following ways.
1. Credit card
Note: Bejor Oy do not have access to your credit card or Paypal data, as personal data related to collections is stored on Servired and / or Paypal servers. The Bejor Oy platform redirects said payments via the Paypal payment gateway and the payment gateway with which the payment is made in the servers of said providers. The Bejor Oy platform only knows if the payment was made correctly or if it was canceled, but never the associated numbers or passwords.
1. With the exception of any special agreement; the products of the Bejor Oy will be served within the agreed timeframe from the day of receipt of payment by todoparatupeliu.es. The indicated delivery times may be delayed, despite the fact that Bejor Oy. He strives to respect them.
2. Delivery is considered to have been made since the product is made available to the customer by the carrier and the recipient signs receipt of the delivery. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the products as soon as they are received and to set out all the qualifications and complaints that may be justified.
3. If the products served do not, in kind or in quantity, comply with those specified in the delivery note, the customer must make his complaint within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
4. Deliveries will be made at the expense of the customer, provided that the circumstances involving free delivery do not arise.
5. Orders will not be delivered to PO boxes.
6. The delivery time is for destinations and is between 48 and 120 working hours and after the finalization of your order. We will understand these delivery times in working days, Monday to Friday, and for orders placed at Bejor Oy before 1 p.m.
If for some reason we could not meet the estimated delivery date in more than 7 days, we will notify you of this circumstance and give you the option of continuing the purchase by setting a new delivery date or cancel the order with full refund of the price paid. Keep in mind in any case that we do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
6. RESERVE OF OWNERSHIP - RISKS
1. Bejor Oy ownership of the products delivered is expressly reserved until full payment of the sale price, interest, costs, etc. Consequently, the payment, in accordance with this provision, of bills of exchange, promissory notes, checks or any other instrument creating an obligation to pay, will not be considered as made until the collection of these documents is completed.
2. However, the risks are transferred to the customer from the delivery of the products. The customer undertakes to keep and conserve the products and to take out the necessary insurance to cover any damage and loss that may be caused to the products.
3. If the customer suspends his payments, Bejor Oy can claim the products. The amounts previously paid will remain in the possession of Bejor Oy as a penalty clause.
7. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Unless otherwise stipulated, the products are paid for by bank transfer or credit card or any other means made available by Bejor Oy.
2. The terms of payment may not be delayed under any circumstances. The Customer may not withhold any sum greater than the amount due within the time limits.
3. The sale, transfer, delivery on deposit or contribution to society by the customer of all or part of its activity or its equipment, as well as the absence of payment, authorize Bejor Oy without prejudice to other rights. and actions, suspend all deliveries until full payment is made. The sums due will be due immediately.
8. RESOLUTION CLAUSE
1. Total or partial non-compliance by the Customer with any of his obligations, non-payment of any payment, late payment by the Customer and, in particular, knowledge of his complaint or of a guarantee on all or part of your business, could involve, at the discretion of Bejor Oy, on the one hand, the expiration of the term and, therefore, the immediate applicability of the pending amounts, as well as the interruption of any delivery and, on the other hand, the termination of all current contracts.
2. Contracts will be terminated automatically and without legal formalities within seven (7) days of sending the payment request to the Client, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, indicating the date. intention to use this clause.
3. If this resolutoria clause is fulfilled, Bejor Oy. Or its representatives are expressly authorized to enter the Customer's premises in order to recover the products concerned by the application of article six.
9. PRODUCT RETURN
Returns in exercise of the right to withdraw from the purchase
All products purchased from Bejor Oy they can be returned and refunded, provided that you inform us of your intention to return the product (s) purchased within a maximum period of 14 working days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions set out in this section.
Bejor Oy will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1. 1. The product must be in the same condition as it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2. Shipment must be made using the same protective carton it was received in to protect the product. In the event that cannot be done with the protective box with which it was delivered, the CUSTOMER must return it in a protective box so that the product reaches the Bejor Oy warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3. 3. A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products are also marked and the reason for the return.
After examining the item, we will let you know if you are entitled to a refund of monies paid for the items purchased. ONLY the amount of the item (s) will be refunded, never the shipping costs, the refund. The delivery costs linked to the return of the articles will be the responsibility of the customer.
The return will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date on which you notify us of your intention to withdraw. The refund will be made to the same credit card used to pay for the purchase, in the case of a purchase by card or by bank transfer, for COD orders, to an account whose holder is the person who made the payment. the order, or via a discount voucher for a future purchase, this data must be sent by the customer by e-mail. You bear the costs and risks associated with returning the products, as stated above.
There will be no change or return of products that are not in the same conditions in which they were received, or that have been used beyond the simple opening of the product or these personalized items.
This provision does not affect the rights recognized to the consumer by the legislation in force.
Returns of defective products
In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the contract, you must contact us immediately by e-mail at the contact address on the website, providing the product data as well than the damage it suffers, in some cases we will ask to send us a photo of the damage.
Once the notification is received, we will contact you to let you know what to do and why the courier should do it.
Please return the item in its original packaging in addition to any instructions, documentation, and packaging that may accompany it.
Once the return merchandise has been received, we will conduct a thorough examination of the returned product and notify you by email within a reasonable period of time whether it is appropriate to return or replace it (if applicable). Return or replacement of the item will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days from the date we send you an email confirming that the return or replacement of the item not compliant is appropriate.
If the product (s) cannot be substituted, amounts paid for products returned due to a defect or defect, if applicable, will be refunded in full, including delivery charges incurred for delivery. of the article. and the costs you would have incurred to return it to us.
Refunds and partial cancellations will result in a partial refund of the total amount paid for the entire order. Transport costs, the refund will not be returned in the event that the return is partial. The refund will be made to the same credit card used to pay for the purchase, by bank transfer, to an account owned by the person who placed the order, or through a discount voucher for a future purchase. .
If you have any questions, you can contact us by our email
The rights recognized by the legislation in force are without danger.
10. PRODUCT WARRANTY
This warranty covers the original purchaser of this product against any defect or defect and / or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. The consumer and the user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These general conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and the waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the user's domicile. In case of conflict, the competent courts will be those of Helsinki (Finland).
All notices, requests, requests and other communications which must be made by the parties in relation to these general conditions must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been duly made when delivered by hand or sent by ordinary mail to the address of the other party or to the e-mail of the latter, or to any other domicile or e-mail that each party may indicate to the other for this purpose.
13. NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY OF THE CLAUSES
If a clause included in these general conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, this nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect the said provision or the part thereof that is null and or ineffective, subsisting general conditions, to have this provision, or the part of it that is affected, by not putting.