Frizz can be our image's worst enemy if we don't know how to treat it properly. The term refers to the appearance of hair that suffers from dehydration. The roughness of the hair will create knots that, when brushed, will cause a much more abundant hair loss than that of a healthy mane. To achieve healthy and defined curly hair, you must use products that help not only nourish, but also maintain the optimal level of moisture and hydration in the hair with Neala Fixing Gel.
- Provides brilliant shine and perfect hold for styles that fit
- Reduces hair volume by lengthening curls while providing long-lasting hold
- Makes the driest, defined and healthiest curls
- Professional formula with guaranteed performance and reliable results.
- Apply Neala Fixing Gel with Scrunch method Apply NEALA Fixing Gel on damp hair. Make sure to distribute the gel evenly using the "scrunching" technique to shape the curls, that is, the ends of the hair in the palm of your hand and clench your fist while moving your arm towards the roots.
- Dry with the diffuser applicator of the dryer Apply heat with the diffuser of the hair dryer using the same scrunching technique to shape the curl. Dry the hair to a maximum of 50% or 70% for an optimal result.
- Result: Perfect and defined curls The result is perfect and defined curls. We achieve this since the Neala Fixing Gel provides the hair with the necessary hydration and moisture level to avoid frizz and thus achieve fully defined curls